Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sunday Blow Out :)


This event happened a week after the celebration of my bestfriend REGiNE :).. Greenwich.. Starbuck etc.. yummy stuffs :D

It was a great celebration with my bestfriend, even though i didn't attend her real celebration (July 18, 2009), she'd still invite me to treat for lunch and so. *i dont have anything for her :D*. After eating at Greenwich, we took a walk around SM, ow! I almost forgot, some HRM students took their seminar at Hotel Veniz that day, from UC, UNP and so. It was then my bestfriend experienced MEET UPs, she met a boy from UNP, :) the name of the boy was *tooot*, they were texting each other that aftie, my bestfriend was so nervous.. (first time nga naman.!) Then, I pleased her to go to Quantum for entertainment, although I didn't play :( (where's entertainment?), they met at the outside of Quantum, Regine is shocked because she didn't expect to meet *tooot* there, they exchanged their thoughts to each other. I simply came inside but truly, I went to the CR :).
.

After meeting up, we decided again to walk, walk, walk.. accidentally, we did see them in our way going out of the mall, Regine is always pleasing me to go inside again ( wala nmn ako mggwa :D) then we went in again to the SM, once again, she did see *toot* again, that 6pm, we already went home.. on our way going down, REGiNE made here "drama" thing again on me, saying that we're going to go back again, but this time it's too late.. :) so we ended going to jeepneys.. :) SUCH a GREAT DAY.. WONDERFUL.. CHEERFUL.. even if its RAINY :D




*trumx*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home